The challenge is designed to equip businesses with new skills to thrive through the completion of a free online learning Business Resilience Program. We’re excited to announce that Resilient Powell River has partnered with Spring to offer the Build Back Better Challenge to businesses in the Powell River area.
What does that mean?
We have opted-in to provide our business community access to the educational content through the Business Resilience Program, allowing registrants to work through +20 self-paced masterclasses, that will help you to create a growth plan to compete for a chance to win $10,000.
You’ll have access to:
- Comprehensive masterclasses covering different areas of growing a business, including digital marketing, managing expenses, sales, leadership, and many more
- Bi-weekly live Masterclasses + Q&A sessions
- One on one Entrepreneur in Residence support calls for the participants
- Access to the Community Hub, an online community platform connecting businesses with local resources and with Economic Development and partner members.
1. Join the Business Resilience Program and get the help you need.
2. Create a business plan to grow, that address at least one UN Sustainable Development Goals
3. Submit your plan for a chance to win our $10,000 award. Enroll today in the Business Resilience Program.
The deadline to enroll is November 30th, 2020 and the deadline to submit your business plan is January 15th, 2021. Good Luck and we look forward to seeing your growth plan soon!